The Middle East & Africa Ammunition market is expected to grow from a market size of Billion in 2015 to a market of billion by 2020 by growing at a CAGR of 5.09%.
There has been a spike in terrorism around the globe especially in the past 2 years. Asia Pacific, Africa and Latin America were always prone to violence and terrorist attacks but in recent times, the threat of terrorism has spread rapidly to Europe and Middle East and the major party responsible for this has been the Islamic State which has replaced the Al-Qaeda as the de-facto numero uno Middle East terrorist organization.
But the threat and impact of terrorist groups like ISIS has been on the Middle East region which has been ravaged by infighting, terrorism, civil war since the Arab Spring in 2010. Countries like Libya, Syria and Yemen have fallen into a devastating Civil War and Saudi Arabia though relatively peaceful has been fighting from all fronts and spending massive amounts on defense even though oil prices have crashed. Hence Middle Eastern Countries have been spending considerable amounts of money to upgrade their arms. Iran, Saudi Arabia and Israel will be the leaders for the market in the region.
Similarly Africa , especially North and North Western Africa has been battling violence and with gradually rising levels of prosperity , the nations are able to afford to modernize their arms and this will propel the growth of the Ammunition Market in the region. Nigeria and South Africa will be the leading markets which will propel growth in the sector. Nigeria has been facing severe threat from Boko Haram , and is expected to substantially to the market going into the future.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Ammunition Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa Ammunition Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Find More Ammunition Articles